All hunters are required to have in their possession a valid Hunter Education Certificate (or equivalent) when hunting in Manitoba. Photographic images are NOT considered adequate. Details can be found here: Manitoba Conservation – Wildlife Branch
- An orange vest and hat are mandatory for all big game hunters.
- A wounded big game animal will be considered a kill at the discretion of the guide and/or outfitter.
- You are allowed to bring 2 boxes of rifle rounds into Canada with you. Please see equipment and clothing checklists for specifics on ordering shells.
- Hunting licenses will be provided with your hunting package when you arrive.
- All of the hunting regulations are supplied with the purchase of your hunting license and should be reviewed carefully.
If you would like more information about Canada’s hunting regulations, visit the Manitoba Hunting Guide.
Webber’s Lodges would like to remind our guests to treat our environment and wildlife with the utmost respect.
- Caribou: Two tags per hunter available.
- Moose: One tag per hunter.
- Bear: One tag per hunter.
- Wolf: Available on any unused big game tag, once filled, tag can still be used for original big game kill.
Taxidermy – Visit our resource page for more information.