Travel Details

Entering Canada
  • A passport or original birth certificate is required to enter Canada. If you are a US citizen, a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, along with photo identification will suffice.
  • If you would like more information on the requirements and documentation required to enter Canada please visit the Travel Canada web site.
  • When you book your trip with Webber’s Lodges, we will supply you with the necessary Federal Gun Control forms by mail or E-mail.
  • All major airlines connect to Winnipeg International Airport from anywhere in the world. We can arrange your whole travel package from your doorstep to ours, hassle free – through our travel department.
  • For more details please inquire.