2016 Fishing: $5950
Available dates: June 25-30, June 30 – July 5 & July 5-10
Prices in US funds or equivalent.
- Round trip transportation from Winnipeg to North Knife Lake
- Luxury accommodations for up to 16 people
- 8000 sq. ft custom designed lodge with hot tub, pool table, shuffle board, darts, fly tying table and video den
- Delicious gourmet meals and our most famous shore lunches
- Licensed dining room with complimentary cocktails and soft drinks
- 16.5 ft boats with padded spring ride seats, casting decks, fish finders and 30 hp motors
- Fishing rods and reels if needed
- Professional guides
- Friendly, owner operator service
- Tackle and gift shop
- Conference facilities
- Satellite phone (fee for use of phone) & internet
- Fishing License
- Fly outs
- Store and tackle purchases
Webber’s Outposts: Small Lake and Etawney Lake
- 7 Day Outpost Adventure: Starting at $2750 USD (based on 6 people)
- Round trip transportation from Thompson to Outpost Camp
- Only party on the lake with exclusive access
- Comfortable accommodations complete with mattresses, pillows and sheets
- Indoor washrooms with showers
- A full range of cooking appliances and utensils
- 14ft./16ft.boats with 15 hp/25hp motors, gas, life jackets, landing nets and paddles
- Fishing License
- Soft Drinks, Beer or Liquor
- Sleeping bag & towel
- A $3,000 per person deposit is due at the time of making your reservation. A reservation is not considered firm until the deposit is received by Webber’s Lodges. We accept payment by check or credit card for initial deposits.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to your departure and can be paid by check, wire transfer or credit card (Visa/Master Card) with a 3% fee.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation made less than 90 days prior to trip start date.
Once final payment has been received you will receive an information package regarding your trip details.
Send your deposit to:
P.O. Box 10
Ile des Chenes, Manitoba, Canada
Deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to subsequent years. If space and availability permits we would be happy to credit your deposit and payments towards another trip within the same year.
All purchases made in camp are in U.S. funds or equivalent. All transactions must be traveler’s checks, cash, Visa or Master Card.
- We strongly suggest the purchase of travel insurance. In addition to helping with trip cancellation, insurance can protect against additional costs incurred due to travel delays or interruptions which is a reality of trips to remote locations such as our lodges.
- There is a satellite phone for emergency use at our camps. A charge of $10 to connect and a $3/minute charge will be applied.
North Knife Lake Lodge and Outpost rates include your airfare via chartered airlines to and from the lodge on specific scheduled dates. These dates are prearranged by North Knife Lake Lodge with Charter services in Thompson, Manitoba. Any individual whose connections do not meet with the charter at the scheduled time will be financially responsible for the cost of the additional chartered aircraft to reach the Lodge. Any individual, who chooses to voluntarily arrive or depart camp on dates other than prearranged travel dates, will be responsible for any additional fees for charter incurred. Individual is financially responsible for reserved dates of fishing.
North Knife Lake Lodge, which makes every effort to serve guests assumes no responsibility or liability for any political, meteorological, climatic, or other event, or for the services of transportation companies, contractors or other principals for which North Knife Lake Lodge acts as agents. North Knife Lake Lodge assumes no responsibility for travel delays due to weather, strikes, or transportation companies for which North Knife Lake lodge acts as agents.
Pike/Walley Fly-out: Please inquire on pricing
South Knife River Arctic Grayling Fly-out (fly-fishing only): Please inquire on pricing
Churchill Wilderness Adventure: Please inquire on pricing
Group Rates: Whether you’re bringing the whole family or simply want a company retreat, Webber’s Lodges offers group rates based on occupancy and desired packages.
Single Occupancy: All rates quoted are per person based on double occupancy. Add $500 a day for single occupancy.
If you would like more information about our rates, please contact us at 1-888-WEBBERS or E-mail email@example.com