- A passport is required for those flying into Canada.
- For US citizens driving into Canada, a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, along with photo identification will suffice.
- Please visit the Travel Canada website for more info on entering Canada.
- All major airlines connect to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
- Our North Knife Lake Lodge fishing adventures depart from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Our Outpost Fishing packages depart from Thompson, Manitoba.
- Our Bear and Brook Trout package departs from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Guests have two options for travel from Winnipeg to Thompson:
- Fly with Calm Air (our office can arrange this travel for you)
- Drive to Thompson (approximately 8 hours North of Winnipeg)
Details — Fishing Packages
The Day BEFORE your adventure:
- You need to arrive in Winnipeg or Thompson (depending on your adventure) one day prior to departure.
- We recommend The Grand Hotel Winnipeg and the Days Inn & Suites in Thompson and we can make these arrangements for you.
- North Knife Lake guests will be flown to Thompson on this day.
- Upon arrival in Thompson you will be met by a Webber’s Lodges expeditor and brought to your hotel for the evening.
The day your adventure BEGINS:
- Our expeditor will pick you up at your hotel for your departure into camp.
The LAST day of your adventure:
- You will return to Thompson on the final day of your trip. You will be met by our expeditor and assisted with making your connection home.
Upon receipt of final payment, you will receive an information packet regarding your trip details. This package will also include our ‘What To Bring’ list.
Webber’s Lodges, which makes every effort to serve guests, assumes no responsibility or liability for any political, meteorological, climatic, or other event or for the services of transportation companies, contractors, or other principals for which Webber’s Lodges acts as an agent. Webber’s Lodges assumes no responsibility for travel delays due to weather, strikes, or transportation companies for which Webber’s Lodges acts as an agent.