Guests will be allowed a TOTAL luggage allowance of 50 pounds which may include:
- Up to 2 duffle bags (24” x 12” x 12” each)
- 1 day pack
- 1 gun or bow case – only soft cases will be allowed on the charter flight into camp
- Gun Cases: Commercial airlines require hard sided cases. We will have a secure location for storing these cases during your trip.
- Please refrain from bringing hard suitcases. Space is at a premium on charter flights into camp and soft duffels take up less space and are easier to compress.
- You must wear your full hunting gear for the charter flights to and from camp.
- We do have secure storage facilities to store any excess luggage, clothing and your hard bow or gun cases.
- Please see a list of recommended and supplies items here.
Ammunition: As you will be limited on the number of shells you will be able to bring into camp due to weight and border restrictions, we off a pre-order service for shot gun shells. Please notify us at least 60 days prior to your arrival at camp with a shell order. We recommed 2 cases per person. Pre-ordered shells will be available at camp upon your arrival. Shell orders will be invoiced before your departure and full payment will be required before your hunt.
Fishing: As with all of our adventures, fishing is included for the cost of the license. We recommend bringing a medium/heavy action rod for pike/trout fishing, and/or an extra light setup for grayling (ask what fish are available at the lake you’ll be at). A small tackle box with a few lures will be sufficient. 5 of Diamonds, Red Devil, and Rapala crank baits will work for Pike. For grayling, #0 and #00 Mepps Panther Martin and other mini spoons will work. Licenses will be available at camp.