|August 31 – Sept 5||4 Spots Left|
|5-10||4 Spots Left|
|15-20||2 Spots Left|
|18-23||2 Spots Left|
Tags Allowed: 2 per hunter @ $475 each (price subject to change as per Manitoba Conservation)
Call our office and speak to someone from our sales team to determine availability in your preferred dates. 1-888-WEBBERS or email@example.com
- No trophy fees! There is no extra charge for your second animal.
- Round-trip transportation from Thompson to Schmok or Commonwealth Lake
- Comfortable accommodations in our modern mini-lodges
- Indoor washrooms with showers
- Hunting opportunities for Wolf, Black Bear, Ptarmigan and Geese
- Fishing opportunities for Northern Pike, Lake Trout and Arctic Grayling
- Caping and packaging of meat
- Delicious home cooked meals
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Professional guides (2 hunters per guide)
- Friendly owner, operator service
- Tags and Licenses
- Pre/post trip accommodations
- A $1500 deposit is due at the time of making your reservation. A reservation is not considered firm until the deposit is received by Webber’s Lodges. We accept payment by check or credit card for initial deposits.
- A second payment of $1500 is due February 1st of the year in which your trip takes place. We accept payment by check or wire transfer for your second payment.
- A request for final payment will be sent out prior to the due date. Final payment is due 90 days prior to your departure and can be paid by check or wire transfer.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation made less than 90 days prior to trip start date.
Once final payment has been received you will receive an information package regarding your trip details.
Send your deposit to:
P.O. Box 10
Ile des Chenes, Manitoba, Canada
Deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to subsequent years. As dates booked are reserved for you, no refund will be made of payments or transferred to subsequent years. If space and availability permits we would be happy to credit your deposit and payments towards another trip within the same year.
- We strongly suggest the purchase of travel insurance, which can be obtained through Webber’s Lodges.
- There is a satellite phone for emergency use at our camps. A charge of $10 to connect and a $3/minute charge will be applied.
Our Responsibility Statement
Rates include your airfare via chartered airlines to and from the Lodge on specific scheduled dates. These days are prearranged by us with chartered services. Any individual whose connections do not meet with the charter at the scheduled time will be financially responsible for the cost of the additional chartered aircraft to reach the Lodge. Any individual who chooses to voluntarily arrive or depart camp on dates other than prearranged travel dates, will be responsible for any additional fees for charter incurred. Each individual is financially responsible for reserved dates of the hunt.
- Webber’s Lodges, its owners, employees, and anyone acting as their agent, assume no responsibility or liability for external forces that affect the harvesting of wildlife in their natural environment.
- The primary purpose of Webber’s Lodges is to provide an opportunity for hunters to harvest big game. As such, guests are travelling to Arctic regions of Manitoba to harvest specific game animals.
- It is important that Webber’s Lodges ensure the safety of our hunters. Hunters are led by expert and informative guides, following an itinerary that is flexible to accommodate daily wildlife activity and weather.
- Advertising and expectations are based on typical wildlife activity as previously experienced, and is not a guarantee as to the volume of a species or the variety of game available on your hunt. Despite the best efforts of owners, guides and staff, there is a chance that the desired wildlife may not be present.
- Weather, population variations, migratory patterns and other wildlife are common factors impacting the behaviour, activity and presence of game, and cannot be controlled by Webber’s Lodges or anyone acting as their agent. Despite the best efforts of Webber’s Lodges, their guides and staff, there is a chance that the desired wildlife may not be present.
- At times motorized vehicles such as boats are utilized to provide better access to wildlife rich environments. While Webber’s Lodges makes every effort to maintain the operation and safety of these modes of transportation, risks associated with their use are borne by the guest.
- Webber’s Lodges, its owners and employees, assume no responsibility or liability for any political, meteorological, climatic, or other event, or for the services of transportation companies, contractors, or other principals for which we act as agents. Webber’s Lodges assumes no responsibility for travel delays due to weather, strikes or transportation companies for which Webber’s Lodges acts as an agent.
- Due to the nature of the destination and weather, it is not uncommon to encounter flight delays and/or changes to itinerary in the event of which all additional expenses will be borne by the guest.
- No refunds will be made for unused portions of the hunt due to conditions beyond Webber’s Lodges’s control.
- The guest also assumes all risks associated with travel involving potentially hazardous situations in a remote region of Canada. By placing a deposit for one of our trips, the traveler is indicating that they have read and understood this and fully acknowledges what is being purchased.