Tags Allowed: 2 per hunter @ $475 each (price subject to change as per Manitoba Conservation)
Call our office and speak to someone from our sales team to determine availability in your preferred dates. 1-888-WEBBERS or firstname.lastname@example.org
- No trophy fees! There is no extra charge for your second animal
- Round-trip transportation from Churchill to Schmok or Commonwealth Lake
- Comfortable accommodations in our modern mini-lodges
- Indoor washrooms with showers
- Hunting opportunities for Wolf, Black Bear, Ptarmigan and Geese
- Fishing opportunities for Northern Pike, Lake Trout and Arctic Grayling
- Caping and packaging of meat
- Delicious home cooked meals
- Complimentary beer and soft drinks
- Professional guides (2 hunters per guide)
- Friendly owner, operator service
- Tags and Licenses
- Pre/post trip accommodations
- A $1500 deposit is due at the time of making your reservation. A reservation is not considered firm until the deposit is received by Webber’s Lodges. We accept payment by check or credit card for initial deposits.
- A second payment of $1500 is due February 1st of the year in which your trip takes place. We accept payment by check or wire transfer for your second payment.
- A request for final payment will be sent out prior to the due date. Final payment is due 90 days prior to your departure and can be paid by check or wire transfer.
- Full payment must accompany any reservation made less than 90 days prior to trip start date.
Once final payment has been received you will receive an information package regarding your trip details.
Send your deposit to:
P.O. Box 79
Kleefeld, Manitoba, Canada
Deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE to subsequent years. As dates booked are reserved for you, no refund will be made of payments or transferred to subsequent years. If space and availability permits we would be happy to credit your deposit and payments towards another trip within the same year.
- We strongly suggest the purchase of travel insurance, which can be obtained through Webber’s Lodges.
- There is a satellite phone for emergency use at our camps. A charge of $10 to connect and a $3/minute charge will be applied.
Our Responsibility Statement:
Rates include your airfare via chartered airlines to and from the Lodge on specific scheduled dates. These days are prearranged by us with chartered services. Any individual whose connections do not meet with the charter at the scheduled time will be financially responsible for the cost of the additional chartered aircraft to reach the Lodge. Any individual who chooses to voluntarily arrive or depart camp on dates other than prearranged travel dates, will be responsible for any additional fees for charter incurred. Each individual is financially responsible for reserved dates of the hunt.
Webber’s Lodges, which makes every effort to serve guests, assumes no responsibility or liability for any political, meteorological, climatic, or other event or for the services of transportation companies, contractors, or other principals for which Webber’s Lodges acts as an agent. Webber’s Lodges assumes no responsibility for travel delays due to weather, strikes or transportation companies for which Webber’s Lodges acts as an agent.
Webber’s Lodges makes no guarantee as to wildlife activity. Advertising is based on typical wildlife activity as previously experienced.